Republic of the Union of Myanmar, endowed with diverse natural resources and with the rules and regulations that fully enhanced national development, is gaining momentum in economic progress. As there are ample rooms to develop in agriculture, mineral, timber and tourism sectors, it is envisaged that this is the time for us to go along with the tide of national prosperity.
Our Main Principles
- The Group of Companies will prosper with diligence and dedication.
- The Group of Companies will maintain its dignity and integrity.
- The Group of Companies will abide by the law of the country.
The Star Sapphire Group of Companies is committed to carry out various commercial activities in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar with well established office in Yangon and Branch offices in various parts of Myanmar. Its member of Board of Director are highly motivated and well qualify persons.
- Star Sapphire Co., Ltd.
- Star Sapphire Trading Co., Ltd.
- Star Sapphire Tours Co., Ltd.
- Tha Byu Mining Co., Ltd.
- Myanmar Business Consultant Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Allure Group Co., Ltd.
- Company One
- Compan Two
Our main office is situated at Room (201), Building (C), Tatkatho Yeikmon Housing, New University Avenue Road, Bahan Township, Yangon. Our branch offices are at Tachileik, Eastern Shan State and Three Pagoda Town, Kayin State. Also construction is underway to set up a branch office at Naypyitaw.
Membership with the Authorized Organization;
- Union of Myanmar Federation of Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Star Sapphire Co., Ltd. No. 856 07-06-2000
- Tha Byu Mining Co., Ltd. No. 10325 27-02-2002
- Myanmar Allure Group Co., Ltd. No. 10395 27-02-2002
- Star Sapphire Trading Co., Ltd. No. 21063 26-03-2011
- Star Sapphire Tours Co., Ltd. S. No. 242 (ACTM) 09-12-2004
- Myanmar Foreign Trade Bank
- Myanmar Economic Bank
- Myanmar Investment and Commercial Bank
- Kanbawza Bank Ltd.
- Asia Green Development Bank
- Myanmar Citizen Bank
- The Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank